In compliance with article 10 of Law No. 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following details identify the entity:
Company name: GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U
TAX ID: B30685119
Address: AVD. LUXEMBURGO PARC. 6-9 No. 18 – 30353 – CARTAGENA – MURCIA
Telephone : 868092002
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
T457, F 98, S 8, H MU 8665, I/A 5 (16.03.16)
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
The business activity of Grupo Papilio is the wholesale and retail sale of food products, the purpose of the website is both advertising and the sale of products marketed by Grupo Papilio.
This legal notice (hereinafter the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the website: grupopapilio.es
In general, relations between GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS BY USERS.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U or any of its business delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are the property of GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U and, therefore, their reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that may be carried out with the contents of its web pages is prohibited, even if the sources are not cited, unless GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U. gives its written consent.
WEB CONTENT AND LINKS.
GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U. reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information to certain users.
GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in the web pages of third parties that can be accessed by links from any web page owned by GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U. The presence of links in the web pages of GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U is for informational purposes only and in no case implies a suggestion, invitation or recommendation regarding them.
GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U, in this document, gathers its Policy for the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website grupopapilio.es with the aim of improving their usability, knowing the browsing habits or needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them by accessing the different tools that the entity makes available to them for the services management.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the entity’s web pages, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its clients to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about the use and purpose of said cookies. The fact of continuing the navigation through its pages supposes the knowledge and the acceptance of the present Policy on the part of these users.
GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, for the purpose of conducting statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of the entity.
Classified by purpose:
* Technical and/or personalisation cookies: they facilitate browsing by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customising the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by the entity (essentially, Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain users navigation profiles.
Classified by duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type and will always be the minimum necessary to achieve its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser in such a way as to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wanting to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to being able to access the information on the entity’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies has been given it is wished to be withdrawn, those cookies stored on the user’s computer must be eliminated through the options of the different browsers.
The way of configuring the different browsers to exercise the actions above indicated can be consulted in:
* Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Other data to be included in the web depending on the service or product offered by the company:
– Codes of conduct to which they are adhered.
– Data relating to the administrative authorisation required to carry out the activity.
– Data on the membership and academic title of professionals who carry out a regulated activity.
– Additional information when the service is accessed via a premium rate telephone number.
– If you also make contracts on-line, you must add the following information prior to the hiring process:
* Procedures that must be followed in order to contract on-line.
* If the digital document of the contract is going to be filed and if it will be accessible.
* Technical means to identify and correct errors in data entry.
* Language or languages in which the contract may be formalised.
* General conditions to which, if applicable, the contract is subject.
* To confirm the execution of the contract by electronic means, by sending an acknowledgement of receipt of the order placed.